Virtual Cyber Security Laboratory and Exercise Infrastructure; is a cloud-based infrastructure to develop qualified manpower in the field of cyber security, reduce dependence to foreign markets and support the open-source ecosystem. Developed by the Cyber Security Institute, it is possible to design topologies including network devices and computers, and allow the user to quickly access the appropriate environments for design.
Virtual Cyber Security Laboratory and Exercise Infrastructure can create common infrastructures for disposable virtual work environments that are needed in cyber security training, testing, exercise and cyber security analysis projects at fast and low cost.
▪ Server virtualization infrastructure
▪ Fast, secure and isolated laboratory access
▪ Visual laboratory design interface
▪ Ready-to-use laboratory templates
▪ Create new virtual machine images
▪ Quota management for user groups
▪ Cyber security analysis laboratory
▪ Digital forensic laboratory
▪ Hands-on training environment
▪ Cyber security competitions and exercises